BALSAM LAKE, WI – July 2018: Award-winning author Lois Joy Hofmann announced the release of the third book in her nautical trilogy, “In Search of Adventure and Moments of Bliss,” in San Diego last November. Now she plans to introduce her nautical adventure book series during an August Author Tour in Wisconsin and Minnesota, where she grew up and spends her summers.
Hofmann will present at the following venues:
- August 11: Osceola Public Library, 1 p.m.
- August 16: St. Croix Falls Public Library, 4 p.m.
- August 18: Amery Public Library, 10:30 a.m.
- August 20: Bloomington Noon Rotary Club,12:00
- August 25: Chapter2Books, Hudson, WI, 11 a.m.
The talks will be followed by Q/A sessions. Lois will stay afterward to sign books for sale.